In this episode, Nathan Hutchison, Executive Coach from Pax8 is here with Brendan to uncover some of the main obstacles MSPs will face in 2023. They explore strategies for retaining key staff, understanding existing capacity within your MSP, and how to optimise it.
They also cover the importance of pricing strategies and discuss projects on minimising scope creep.
- 0:00 Who’s Pax8’s, Nathan Hutchison?
- 4:20 The main obstacles for MSPs in 2023
- 6:15 How to retain key MSP staff
- 9:40 Tips to retain staff in smaller MSPs
- 14:00 What MSP projects to go after and how to price them
- 19:42 Understand your existing capacity outside of BUA
- 25:00 How to prevent scope creep
- 27:15 Outcomes or billable hours for services
- 31:10 Jobs to be done framework
- 33:15 Summary of Nathan’s Service Management course for MSPs
This podcast is brought to you by Lightwire Business – the telco that compliments your MSP service offering instead of competing with it. Check out how you can add more revenue to your MSP with (white labelled) voice, data, and managed solutions at: https://www.lightwirebusiness.com/